About Roberta Bemiller
Roberta L. Bemiller is the owner of RLB Coaching & Career Consulting, LLC. She specializes in career and life coaching and her areas of expertise include:
Strengths Assessment and Development
She works with clients who are passionate about moving forward in both their personal and professional lives and enjoys offering support and accountability along the way.
Roberta has over 17 years experience working in Human Resources within the health care, banking, and manufacturing industries. She has worked with senior and mid-level management as a trusted advisor in areas that include recruiting, relocation, performance management, talent assessment, and leadership development. Roberta has facilitated workshops on behavioral-based interviewing techniques, employee commitment, knowledge transfer, strategic risk-taking, and personality as it pertains to enhancing performance in the workplace.
- B.A. in Psychology from the State University of New York at Fredonia
- MBA with a concentration in Human Resource Management from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- Certified Coach and member of the Coach Training Alliance
- Director of the Hamburg Alumni Foundation
- Selection Committee Chair for the Hamburg Alumni Foundation’s Distinguished Alumni/Educator Wall of Fame
- Former Director of the Orchard Park Chamber of Commerce
- Former member of the Orchard Park Business Connections II Networking Group
- Former Member of the Canisius College Women in Networking Group
- University at Buffalo Mentor
- Certified in the NEO-PI-R and WorkPlace Big 5 personality assessments
- Qualified in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Certified in Benchmarks 360-degree assessment for mid- to upper-level managers
Roberta resides in Hamburg, NY with her husband and two daughters, and enjoys golfing, skiing, and lifelong learning.